Tuesday, July 14, 2015

San Leandro & Oakland

I finally made it up to Warner's house. The last part of the leg was scary because I was driving down a curvy, fast two lane road that had a wall on one side. I thought my car would hit any minute because cars would be speeding right next to you forcing you closer to the wall. But, I kept my composure and went with the flow...Literary.

    Warner and Shannon were gracious hosts and they made me comfortable in their house located in a nice neighborhood. They showed me local neighborhood dining like Paradiso Restaurant, The chop Bar and Fentons Creamery. I also visit a place that I could had spend more time exploring...Chapel of the Chimes. It was a peaceful and relaxing place as you will see in the video. A nice place for people to visit their past loved ones.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment