Saturday, July 11, 2015

Route One



Traveling up Route one.

It took me two days to travel up the coast of California.
I started on Wednesday July 2nd and got to my friend, Warner's house in San Leandro a 602 mile trip up the coast.
Here is my 1st leg of my trip...I made it to Oxnard as it got dark.


part of my trip the next day...I took my time and stopped at different places which you can see in the video.


I stopped in Monterey (circled on the map) and visited the Library at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, Our affiliated College out west. I introduced myself to Jen Waterson, the reference librarian. She gave me a quick tour of the library. I got into campus later in the day so there were not to many people around.  
Thank goodness a rented a Prius it only cost me  $45 in gas.     

No comments:

Post a Comment