Friday, July 3, 2015

Me and my Prius

Driving up the coast was fun, once I passed LA. The scenery was just mile after mile of strip malls. Later on the views became spectacular. My 1st destination was Laguna Beach. My Friend's brother, Cliff Wassmann, was an artist there and his photos were showcased in the Sawdust Art Festival  . I stopped on the side of route 1 were I saw other cars parked and walked down this long stairway onto this small beach with a few people on it. I talked to the cute blonde life guard named Maddie. She gave me direction to the Sawdust festival. After following the directions that Maddie gave me, I parked than proceeded to the crosswalk were an older woman was waiting to cross.  While we were waiting this guy on a bicycle stopped and said "sorry I almost ran you over." the woman scuffed a little I said "that's ok" We smiled at each other and I said "see ya and thanks" He smiled and nodded at me....(We did the guy nod). After I got across, I realized that the man was Jeff Bridges. So I saw my 1st celebrity and didn't even know it until after the fact.  I quickly wrote this at the hotel I spend the night so please excuse the grammar.  I will add the video and other information later. I just wanted to get this out. All that happened in the post was yesterday, Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment